Helps her clients Step away from their pain,
Step out of victim-hood, Step up to responsibility,
Step into faith, meaning & freedom…
Your Desire…My Passion
Step away from your pain. Step out of victim-hood. Step up to responsibility. Step into faith, meaning and personal freedom…
I believe that we all have amazing capacity for unlimited growth and expansion. My business is named My Thriving Life because I truly believe in that capacity. The thought of anyone “just existing” saddens me. There is so much more waiting for you.
Rebecca J. Morley
Licensed Mental Health Therapist, MH 6264
Nationally Certified Counselor, 57911
Services We Offer in Our Practice
Virtually anyone can be benefited by counseling. Though it can be an unfamiliar concept to some, I find that most people come to counseling wanting their lives to improve. No matter the details of your life or the changes you’d like to see, I will welcome you into a comfortable, safe place where we can explore new ideas that will set you on the path to the life you want.
We Help individuals to step away from their pain, step out of victimhood, step up to responsibility, step into faith, meaning & freedom… Begin THRIVING!
A commitment to helping you thrive:
I am dedicated to helping individuals overcome any setbacks in life, and moving towards a life where you are the best version of yourself. Examples include:
There are three ways to schedule an appointment:
1. Call Me at 239-560-7202: I look forward to meeting you. Please call to make an appointment. Session time with my clients is my first priority and has my undivided attention. My phone is silenced during client sessions. Please leave me a voice mail and I will return your call at my earliest opportunity.
2. Text Me at 239-560-7202: This is a bit faster but I may be in session and will get back with you as quickly as possible.
-I do not have a receptionist but I will return calls as quickly as possible. If you are an existing patient it is best to send a text.
– New patients may send an email or call.
Regular fee: $125 per 50-minute session.
3 Session Bundle $300 for 3-50 minute sessions.
– Phone consultations will be billed at the normal rate and must be scheduled.
– I offer a limited number of sliding scale appointments for clients who do not have insurance or who choose not to use insurance because of a high deductible. Same day payment is still required.
Appreciation from our Clients
Rebecca draws on many years of experience dealing with a multitude of issues, and can help clients who are facing any challenge. She has helped me with depression, anxiety, marital and job issues. Her style is warm, friendly and casual and I would highly recommend her as a therapist and do often!